Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back home

I've been back home for about a month now and my room is an absolute mess; all my books that I either purchased in Kamloops or brought with me are not on shelves, primarily due to the fact that my new shelves that were purchased in December from Ikea is still in its box, waiting for my sister to take the kitchen table and chairs to her new place in Kits (her new place is about 3 blocks from the beach, but unfortunately she can't see the fireworks, apparently). Hopefully it will be out of the way in the next few days and I can get my shelves up soon after and my things reorganized.

Spent about a week with my parents and other members of my mom's family up at our place at Sun Peaks. I had a good time, except for the 25 hour power outage that my parents went through at the beginning. Despite a few outbursts, most of us had a wonderful time.

Came home to find out that one of my good friends is engaged and will likely get married next summer. I am frequently feeling as though I am being left behind, but then again I need to get off my butt and get some job applications in the mail...

Till later :)

No comments: